Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Need a theme

I read something today that I really liked and am going to mimic. I read a blog from a jewelry designer that talked about choosing a word or phrase every year instead of a resolution. You put that word/phrase where you see it every day and in the morning you look at it and remind yourself to make decisions that support it. I love this...except now I needy word/phrase. I know what I want to get out if this year but I have no idea how to sum it up simply, small enough to fit on a pendant or even a sticky note. My thoughts so far are:

live out loud


love thyself as you love thy neighbor


Yes that may be a tad sacrilegious but if you know me you know I extend much more kindness to others than I do to myself.

I am enough


Ok. I had a few more but I left my sticky downstairs and my girlfriend is insisting I cuddle because she is an iceberg.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment