Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Betty Kay

My friend's Mom passed away on New Year's Eve. Her mass is tomorrow and I'm having trouble sleeping. My partner lost her mother two years ago and it has been such a hard road to the little bits of healing she's experienced. It will be hard for my friend as well and my heart breaks thinking how much her heart hurts right now...how close she and her Mom were and how my friend's life is forever changed. She's one of the kindest people I know - she has such a good and pure heart and I can't imagine how it is breaking now. I'm sure there is a part that is glad her Mom isn't suffering and in pain but just a few short months ago she was fine and now she is gone and it is just so sad to think of this world without her. She was a force of life and the only good thing that can come out of this is that heaven has one heck of a party planning, firey red-headed, loving, laughing, open-hearted lady up there making everyone as happy up there as she did down here. Pray for my friend if you pray...or send good thoughts...or whatever it is that you do with good intentions...OH!...and if you haven't lately - call your Mother and tell her how very much you love her...even if she drives you insane...do it...while you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment